RETURNING TO MASS
According to the latest government regulations, from the 2nd December, we are able to gather back for public worship.
The church will be open as usual this upcoming Sunday, 29th November for private prayer, from 10am-12pm.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE
1) Social distancing will be set at 2 metres, although for people from the same household this will not apply to them. However, if this is not possible a 1m distancing will be used but there must be 1m in all directions between each person/household. All members of the congregation must wear a suitable face covering
2) To comply with the NHS’s track and trace policy all people or households must give to the stewards their name/s and details of how they can be contacted (telephone number or email address), to which the stewards will add the date and the time of the Mass. This information will be kept for 21 days.
3) People must use the hand sanitiser in the porch before entering the church.
4) People must wear face masks during Mass.
5) There will be no access to toilets, either in the church or in the hall.
6) No one must sit on a roped-off pew; these have been roped off to protect social distancing.
7) The decisions of the parish priest and stewards regarding attendance at Mass are to be respected at all times.